Maternity fashion 9 to 5 style for the working mom and new trends you gotta try it!!!!
Nursing heroes every new mum needs
Finding nursing clothes that are both chic and comfortable can be as fiddly as feeding itself. In fact it’s something that you really want to suss out sooner rather than later (like pre-cooking those endless meals for the freezer). When time is limited, quick picks are vital! Our nursing tops and dresses come crafted with handy openings, cover-ups and shelf bras and are all made from dreamily soft skin-kind fabrics too. Here’s a quick lowdown…
No longer are nursing clothes all plain Jane and technical, they can actually be a stylish addition to your wardrobe. Here are our key nursing picks:
1. This is a simple nursing top with plenty going for it. It doesn’t just boast ultra-soft jersey and a lift up shelf panel, it gives you endless styling options too.
2. Discrete, comfortable and flattering – three things a nursing mum needs her clothes to be. Our Avebury Nursing Top gives mums the privacy they need with a soft stretch panel for easy baby access.
3. Perfect for mamas meetings over coffee, this nursing top doesn’t give anything away. The internal pull-away panel makes feeding super easy and discreet.
4. Our Maternity Wrap Cardigan is the definition of comfort dressing. Blended with a super soft wool mix, it’s over-sized, yet flattering. Which makes it something you’ll love well beyond the nursing days.
3 new trends you NEED to try
Goodbye, summer (sob). Hello, new season. But which trends to try and styles to buy? We asked Fashion PR girl Lindsay to shed some light on the matter…
There’s no set formula for ‘dressing trendily’. For me it’s about playing with trends and giving them my own stamp. I’m drawn to pieces that make me smile and work for my figure, but some trends are real no-brainers and can literally work everyone. Like these.
1. Boyfriend jeans (for day and night):
I’m looking forward to wearing more relaxed denim like these oh-so-comfy boyfriend jeans. Whether you’re wearing them off-duty with statement flats or dressed with a killer heel for dinner, they’re the perfect weekend wardrobe staple.
Tip: snazzy leopard loafers elevate the look beautifully.
2. Turtle(neck) power
Okay, I admit it I’m a compulsive shirt buyer (but for good reason). Whatever the occasion they never let me down. One style tip (that’ll be great when the weather cools a little) is to layer your Dora Shirt with a turtleneck. It’s so chic and totally fresh.
3. Sassy stripes
Stripes are the one trend that will endure every season. Before pregnancy I always wore stripes, but never bodycon. This dress encouraged me to change my mind. Nothing looks more flattering than showing off a bump in super stretchy striped ruched dress. My husband loves this look!
Tip: Don’t be afraid to wear shoes with a clashing print.